An opportunity has arisen to join us as Contact Centre Team Leader, based at our Newfields site in Poole. The main purpose of this position is to support the CRC Manager in achieving agreed targets and meeting service and customer satisfaction targets. The focus of this role will be supervising a team within an efficient Customer Relationship Centre and the successful candidate will be required to develop and drive performance by inspiring others to achieve results and ensuring the quality of output at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of developing and coaching colleagues
- Well-developed leadership skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance
- Can think strategically and identify opportunities and potential issues within the current market; has the ability to consider long term effects of shorter term decisions
- To support the CRC Manager by supervising the department and to manage the department in their absence.
- To be accountable for the day to day operational supervision of the team
- To effectively use Management Information (MI) and readily make value and cost driven decisions which improve customer and employee experience and the team's contribution to Sandown's success
- Lead, motivate and monitor staff to ensure that there is an emphasis on the delivery of a customer driven, quality service and targets.
- Pro-actively review the team on an ongoing basis to ensure their participation and put strong development plans into place
- Ensuring that every member of the team has the right behaviours, knowledge and level of technical skills
- To deliver appropriate, timely additional training if required and on-going coaching to enhance the customer experience
- Empower the team to deliver excellent customer service
Hours: 45 hours between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday – Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch break, plus 1 in 4 Saturday (5 hours) overtime