An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our Group Aftersales management team as a Group Aftersales Administrator. The successful candidate will support the Group Aftersales management team with reporting and analysis. Although this role could be based at any site there will be a requirement for the successful candidate to be based in Basingstoke for at least 2 days a week.
Main Duties will include:
- Regular creation of the DOC document, highlighting any anomalies
- Completing forecasting templates
- Administration of Workshop Loading diaries for all sites
- Producing weekly performance reports according to schedule
- Consolidating results from quarterly site audits ready for presentation
- Management of the 1link system and tariff administration
- Providing reporting with data extracted from Coopers Solutions
- Administration and reporting of the group deferred work reminders
- Assisting the warranty team with administration and invoicing where workload requires it
- Administration of pricing Brabus enquiries and related communication with the manufacturer
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Administration of the Car Care Plan accounts
- Supporting the Aftersales Managers and accounts team with invoice verification when necessary
- Ad hoc assignments allocated by the Aftersales Management team
- Attention to detail is essential
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using Kerridge
- Experience of working within a process driven role.
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 18.00 (with an unpaid 1 hours break)
Saturday working may be a requirement at month end. These hours will be paid as extra hours.