An opportunity has arisen to join our sales team in this newly created role of Group Sales Administration Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales – Operations and Business. The main purpose of the role will be the co-ordination and supervision of the Sales Administration function for the Sandown Group which will involve responsibility for the management, training and development of the site based team of Sales Administrators. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that the required standards of service are reached at all times and that CSI targets are achieved. The post will be based in either Basingstoke or Guildford, however travel to all Sandown retail sites will be required.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate resources for the Dept. ensuring that there is adequate coverage at all times and that cover is adequate during holiday periods and maximum coverage during March and September.
- Assist in the recruitment of new administrators becoming involved in the interview process.
- Take responsibility for managing the Performance of the Sales Admin Team, liaising with HR with regards to any potential Employee Relations issues.
- Ensure that all staff have a clearly defined role and work to the standards outlined in their Job Description. Performance should be reviewed quarterly against previously agreed objectives.
- Ensure that your staff understand the goals and values of The Sandown Group and are actively working to maintain them.
- Identify training and development needs of colleagues within the department. Organise a training programme that will develop colleague’s core performance skills.
Develop and maintain a working environment where respect, enthusiasm, commitment and involvement are recognised and rewarded. These qualities are to be reinforced by personal presentation and behaviour.
responsible for ensuring that the team are performing to the highest standards to achieve amongst other duties that:
- customers New and Used cars are secured quickly
- a smooth customers journey ensuring paperwork is sent in a methodical manner
- all vehicles are invoiced correctly and in the appropriate month
- all vehicles are paid for prior to delivery
- Management of vehicle debts. Any issues are highlighted to Area and Retail Managers
- Running reports from M Store, checking all paperwork for the appropriate month has been loaded and highlighting any procedural issues and rectifying these issues
- Liaising with Group Sales Manager to ensure 100% ITC compliance
- Overview of processing of relevant stock information onto the stock database
- Provide regular updates for customers to ensure they have knowledge of next action.
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 17.30 (with an unpaid 1 hours break)
A Company Car will be provided as part of the benefit package.