An opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing Team as a Marketing Executive at Mercedes-Benz of Poole. The purpose of this role is to generate enquiries, loyalty and retention for the group Mercedes-Benz, Smart and LCV businesses across Retail Sales, Fleet Sales and Aftersales. The successful candidate will also deliver innovative marketing campaigns that set Sandown apart from the competition, and be involved in the creation of internal communication campaigns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver innovative ‘business need’ based marketing campaigns, to drive business opportunities, selecting most relevant creative, media channels (including POS) to an agreed budget.
- Support the delivery of creative events, product placement, and local business/sponsorship relationships.
- Engage with agency partners to deliver where necessary.
- Liaise with MBUK marketing to access assets and align with relevant central campaigns or programmes
- Integrate social media channels into campaign development in line with Group social media strategy
- Create and deliver internal communications creative and assets, including sales incentives
- Produce presentations and reports as necessary on planned activity and performance
- Contribute to the maintenance of an accurate marketing plan
- Provide support to the Group Marketing Communications Manager and Head of Marketing where required
- Marketing background
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns and events
- Social media aware
- Digital marketing
Key Skills/Attributes Required:
- Creativity and innovation
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
Experience in a similar role is a requirement of this role as is a full driving licence.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (1- hour unpaid lunch break) however occasional evening and weekend working may be a requirement of this role.
Total: 40 Hours a week