An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Warranty Administrator at Mercedes-Benz of Dorchester. The main purpose of this role is to assist in ensuring that the Sandown Groups warranty administration is managed accurately and in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures and that all Company policies and procedures applicable to Warranty are adhered to at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all job cards on Mstore with agreed warranty items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted successfully
- Submit Service Care, Goodwill, and Approve Used claims as required
- Identify from EVA return parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action required, supplying all documents requested by MB
- Check any claims rejected on EVA and resubmit errors or in conjunction with supervisor. investigate why rejected and document
- Return documentation on Mstore for rejected warranty items for re-costing by service administration
- Participate in warranty audits as required and ensure procedures to meet audit standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous knowledge of Kerridge systems preferable but not essential.
- Vehicle motor trade experience in similar role
- Technical knowledge is a requirement
- High levels of attention to detail, ability to work in methodical manner, numeric and articulate
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 (30-minute unpaid lunch break)
- Total: 45 hours per week