An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Service team in Poole as an Aftersales Administration Trainee on a fixed term basis.
The purpose of this role is to train and develop Sandown Stars to have a depth and breadth of knowledge, skills and experience through all areas of the Aftersales department. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve customer retention and loyalty.
Main Duties will include training and development to work towards:
- To build an understanding and knowledge of the full range of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, products and services
- Manage complete customer journey for a service visit, including VHC process, ensure the customer is kept informed throughout, without delay
- To validate Dealer Management System (DMS) marketing records for existing customers or create new record for new customers
- Update and correct vehicle records within DMS
- Using Dealer Management System (DMS) Workshop Loading module, schedule all work to maximise utilisation, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements offering an alternative booking if necessary
- To offer all customers (unless leased vehicle) an estimate for work booked
- To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged if required and maintain appropriate schedules for courtesy cars and collection and delivery drivers
- Service Care Sales and Administration.
- Candidates must have a full driving licence
- English and Maths (Grade C and above)
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of working within processes.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 (with an unpaid 1 hour break)
45 hours per week