A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury. As an Apprentice Parts Advisor, you will receive training and development in all areas and accountabilities of the Parts Advisor role.
This is an 18 month Apprenticeship working towards City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service in the Motor Trade. The course assessment will take place in the workplace with an Assessor from Paragon Skills.
Main Duties will include training and development to work towards:
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and working towards competently giving relevant advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business.
- Locate unavailable items from other Retailers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised.
- Ensure that all orders for despatch match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that any customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively by referring to the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered too.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
- Friendly, with a professional personal manner and committed to providing first class customer service
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- Maths & English GCSE Level 5 plus (Grade A-C)
Hours of Work:
8:30am – 5:00pm with half an hour unpaid lunch break – 40 hours per week
Training will be on site via Paragon Skills assessments