We are pleased to announce the 2022 Apprentice Parts Advisor recruitment has commenced, offering the opportunity to join our retailers from August/September 2022 to train towards qualification as a Parts Advisor.
Opportunities are available at Guildford and the Poole Van Centre.
As an Apprentice Parts Advisor you will receive training and development in all areas and accountabilities of the job role. College attendance will be in block release and candidates will be expected to travel to attend College.
Main Duties will include training and development to work towards:
- Accurate parts look up and selection, interpreting VHC and customer requirements
- Identify add on sales and maximise sales opportunity
- Stock management including goods in, picking, locating a perpetual stock checks
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business
- Locate unavailable items from other Retailers and arrange for delivery
- Ensure accuracy of parts selection
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that any customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively by referring to the immediate supervisor
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
- Friendly, with a professional personal manner and committed to working and studying towards qualifications
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- Maths & English GCSE Level 4 plus
Hours of work are:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 17.30 (with one hour unpaid break)