An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Parts Advisor at Mercedes-Benz of Epsom. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing all areas of our Parts business.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business.
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering.
- Locate unavailable items from other dealerships and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised.
- Ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards.
- Make sure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems to the job holder’s immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
Experience of working in a Motor Trade After Sales environment is desirable.
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired as is befitting the Mercedes brand and must hold a full Driving Licence.
Hours are Monday – Friday 08.00 – 18.00 with one- hour unpaid break (total 45 hours)
1 in 3 Saturdays to be worked 8:00 – 14:00