An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Parts Advisor at our new Sandown Van Centre in Poole. The main purpose of the Parts Advisor role is to receive all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately interpreted and promptly picked and despatched for retail, trade and internal / workshop customers.
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and give advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers to gain new and repeat business
- Locate unavailable items from other Retailers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised
- Ensure that all orders for despatch match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems to the job holder’s immediate supervisor
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered too
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
Experience of working in a Motor Trade After Sales environment is desirable but full training is available to a suitable applicant.
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired as is befitting the Mercedes brand and must hold a full Driving Licence.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 08.30 18.00 with one-hour unpaid break
Saturday’s on a rota 07.00 – 13.00
42.5 hours per week
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired and must hold a full Driving Licence.