Live Chat with Us
An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Car Park Attendant in Basingstoke on a part time basis. The main purpose of this position is to provide an efficient, professional and welcoming point of contact for all visitors to the dealership. To greet any visitors into the car park and direct them to the department they are looking for.
As Car Park Attendant you will ensure that the following duties are performed to the highest standards:
The role will be predominately be based outside :
· To provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the dealership, creating confidence in the Company by ensuring the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
· To greet visitors and advise relevant staff of their arrival.
· In inclement weather greet customers in the car park with an umbrella and escort into the showroom.
· To assist customers who are having a problem finding a parking space by locating one and guiding them to it.
· To assist customers who are having a problem parking space by parking their vehicle for them.
· Take customers to the service/ parts department, locating sales executives,
Experience in a customer facing role and immaculate appearance is a requirement of this role as is a full driving licence.
Wednesday 0800 - 1800 (one hour break) and every other Saturday 08.00 – 14.00
Total hours Week 1 -9 hours per week
Week 2 – 15 hours per week
Added: 08 March 2018
Mercedes-Benz of Basingstoke
31 January 2020