Live Chat with Us
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Service Department Driver / Service Administrator in Hindhead. The main purpose of this position is to assist with the collection and delivery of service/repairs vehicles as a flexible service driver and to assist and support the Service Team Managers and to maximise the sale of additional products and services available via the aftersales departments.
· Take incoming calls and proactively create new bookings to suit our customer while maintaining the department’s processes and procedures.
· To promote and sell service plans to any customers in your care and assist other department staff when required
· Control the bookings regarding work in progress work (WIP), supervise parts orders and turn WIP into new bookings
· Support the aftersales team in looking up, pricing and picking parts.
· Help the aftersales team with parts stock management.
· Provide sickness/holiday cover where required within the team
· Pricing all workshop jobs and management of the VHC process ensuring all KPI’s are met
· To ensure data quality requirements are met individually and departmentally
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 18.00 with 1 hour unpaid break
Added: 18 June 2018
Mercedes-Benz of Hindhead
16 August 2018