Live Chat with Us
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Fleet team at Cobbett’s Park in Guildford. The main purpose of the role will be dealing with all sales administration duties including sourcing vehicles, ordering new vehicles, arranging deliveries and taxing vehicles. Applicants must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Kerridge and LeaseLink is desirable.
· Fleet sales administration/processing.
· Liaising with the fleet sales team and customers.
· Raising invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
· Producing weekly and monthly reports as required.
· Prepare general correspondence as requested
· Various other administrative tasks and project work.
· General liaising with customers over the telephone and dealing with any queries.
· Order progression, including liaising with suppliers and drivers to ensure everyone is kept up to date with regards to the delivery of new cars.
· Operating fleet management systems.
The successful candidate will be:
· Capable of dealing with people of all levels.
· Professional in manner and comfortable answering the phone.
· IT literate and able to work with multiple systems, preferably with good Excel skills.
· Conscientious and maintains a high level of accuracy.
· Have previous experience within a customer service based role.
· Fleet / vehicle experience is desirable.
Hours of work are 45 per week working Monday – Friday 08.45 – 18.00 (45 minute unpaid lunch break)
Closing date for applications 26th June 2018
Added: 18 June 2018
Mercedes- Benz of Guildford
31 July 2018