We are looking for two Customer Service Executives to join the Sales team at our Customer Support Centre. The Customer Support Centre is based at Newfields, Poole and provides a central service for the Sandown Group - Mercedes-Benz dealerships. The CSC is focused equally on inbound and outbound contact to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop relationships during the ownership of their vehicle. The objective of the department is to increase business opportunities and ensure customer loyalty. You will be responsible for ensuring that the required standards of service are reached at all times and that CSI targets are achieved.
- Handle calls which meet both the minimum contact rates and ‘proud of every call’ evaluation standards
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers to book appointments and to capitalise on deferred sales
- Ensure customer and vehicle details are updated accurately, on all calls
- Ensure all bookings are taken efficiently and all necessary data is accurately input during calls
- Respond to Customer enquiries via email and live online chats
- Ensure lost calls are kept to a minimum without compromising quality of existing customer calls
- Present a positive image of the company and the services we offer at all times
- Proactively build a rapport with callers to ascertain customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Take ownership of any customer issues and concerns
- Maintain working knowledge of all promotions and ensure that these are presented to the customer clearly and concisely
- Handle any initial customer complaints and pass to Team Leader as appropriate.
- Friendly, with a professional personal manner and committed to providing first class customer service
- Must be a self-starter, who is ambitious and target driven
- Professional telephone manner with exemplary communication skills
- Self-motivated; uses initiative to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong objection handling skills
- Organised and systematic approach to work
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday working between the hours of 08.00 - 19.00 with 1 hour unpaid lunch break
Total hours – 37.5 per week
Weekends to be worked on a rota basis.