An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Sales Executive (Online and Retail) at The Sandown Group. This is a dual role which will involve both working as part of the online team and partly within the retail environment. Applicants will need to have a passion for sales and have excellent customer care skills both written, by phone and face to face.
- Main purpose is to inform and advise on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results
- Evaluating used cars and arranging for technical appraisals to be carried out
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract
- Offering and selling service packages
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts
- Introducing customers to other customer support units and continuously maintaining contact with these units
- Involvement in sales events
- Guaranteeing professional level of product presentation (price marking, accessibility, cleanliness, etc.)
- Conduct live chat and video chat to engage and enhance customer buying experience
- To deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process
- To ensure the Sandown Sales Department complies with and maintains Company policy.
- Strong telephone skills
- Be able to create desire, negotiate and conclude sale using only phone/e-mail/video call for online sale
- Experience in a similar role within the automotive industry
- A passion for exquisite customer service
- Strong customer focus
- Need to have a “can do attitude”
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Well Presented.
Hours of work:
Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and Sunday’s on a rota basis.
Showroom Hours are 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm (with a one hour unpaid break)
42.5 hours per week
There may be, on occasion, a requirement to work overtime.
Industry leading salary package and a Company Car are part of the package as well as a comprehensive personal development plan.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence.