An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Part Time Showroom Host to work at our Basingstoke dealership. The main responsibility of the host is to provide an efficient, professional and welcoming point of contact for all visitors to the dealership and directing them to the department they are looking for.
This role involves delivering the best possible customer experience for all visitors to the dealership and to create confidence in the company by ensuring the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication. This role must also liaise with inter-departmental staff and ensure the customer is kept informed without delay.
As Showroom Host you will ensure that the following duties are performed to the highest standards:
- To greet visitors, offer refreshments (where appropriate) and advise relevant staff of their arrival.
- Take customers to the service/parts department, locating sales executives
- To build an understanding and knowledge of the full range of Mercedes-Benz and smart passenger cars, products and services
- To maintain the customer environment to an immaculate standard, reporting any maintenance issues to your line manager
- To assist with promotions and events as required by the Marketing Department
- To support the sales team and build good relations with fellow team members
- All walk-in sales enquiries to be loaded on to the Sandown dealer management system.
- Sanitise customer waiting area tables / screens after each customer
- Clean and sanitise all surfaces in the refreshment area hourly
- Clean and sanitise the washrooms hourly
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in a customer facing retail environment
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired as befits the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Hours of work:
- Monday – Friday 14.00 – 18.30
- 22.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications: 8th August 2022