An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Star Expert at our Salisbury dealership. The purpose of this role is to create an exciting and engaging retail experience for new and used car buyers. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve sales conversion and loyalty.
The role is responsible for being the first point of contact with customers calling or visiting the showroom to provide a focused experience. Responsibilities include enquiry handling, qualification; buyer needs analysis, vehicle presentation, and product experience and handover post sale.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with customers arriving in the showroom and act as an ambassador on behalf of the business
- Providing an immediate ‘Sandown’ feeling
- Question and listen to the customer and identify their needs.
- Use product knowledge to provide guidance on the right product
- Provide a complete product presentation experience, using available showroom product and online/iPad technology TEST DRIVE
- Ensure all customer details are captured and recorded in the enquiry management system
- Provide a succinct summary of customer needs to the Sales Exec/Transaction Manager
- Ensure a seamless experience with the Sales Exec/Transaction Manager
- Respond to customer requests for information by email/telephone immediately to exceed their expectations
Previous experience in a customer facing retail environment is essential however, motor trade, experience is not a requirement as an extensive training programme into the Brand will be undertaken.
Key Skills/Attributes Required.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels
- A passion for supreme customer satisfaction
- An interest in changing technologies
The role will involve working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. Hours as follows:
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00, Saturdays 08:30 – 17:00 and Sundays 10:00 – 16:00.
- 42.5 hours per week
- When a Saturday or Sunday are worked, a day off in the week will be given.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence.
Closing date for applications is 20th July 2022