An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Transaction Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury. The purpose of the Transaction Manager is to create an engaging retail experience for new and used car buyers so that the customer does not buy a car from anywhere but Sandown. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve sales conversion, profitability and loyalty.
The Transaction Manager is responsible for enhancing customer relationships and progressing the sale of the car, F&I, service plans and accessories. Responsibilities will include part exchange valuations, finance package tailoring and delivering sales results for the branch.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the sale of the car, accessories, paint protection, GAP and insurance products
- Produce finance quotes and proposals and process finance documents for pay-out
- Part exchange appraisal and price delivery
- Close sales
- Report to Group Sales Manager/Retail Manager on deal by deal basis all income generated by product type
- Encourage showroom (or home) visits when enquiries are by telephone or online
- Enquiry management and knowledge of every enquiry
- Ensure follow up after enquiry, in line with Sandown SLAs
- Identify parity renewal opportunities from Key to Key
- Responsible for contacting all 'last chance' finance leads
- Mentor and Develop team of Sales Executives
- Providing an immediate Sandown experience to the customer
- A high level of attention to detail
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- A can-do attitude
- You will be FCA accredited
- You will have knowledge of finance and related systems
- You will have knowledge of insurance products
- You will have an understanding of car valuations and advanced negotiation skills
- You will hold a full driving licence
Hours: 45 hours per week between 08:30 – 18:30 with weekend working on a rota basis.
Company Car provided as part of the remuneration package.