Live Chat with Us
The purpose of this role is to create an exciting and engaging retail experience for new and used car buyers. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve sales conversion and loyalty.
The role is responsible for being the first point of contact with customers calling or visiting the showroom to provide a focussed experience. Responsibilities include enquiry handling, qualification; buyer needs analysis, vehicle presentation, and product experience and handover post sale.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage with customers arriving in the showroom and act as an ambassador on behalf of the business
• Providing an immediate ‘Sandown’ feeling
• Question and listen to the customer.
• Identify customer needs
• Use product knowledge to provide guidance on the right product
• Encourage showroom (or home) visits when enquiries are by telephone or online
• Provide a complete product presentation experience, using available showroom product and online/iPad technology TEST DRIVE
• Ensure all customer details are captured and entered onto MBC POS (enquiry management system)
• Provide a succinct summary of customer needs to the Sales Exec/ Transaction Manager
• Ensure a seamless experience with the Sales Exec/ Transaction Manager
• Respond to customer requests for information by email/telephone immediately to exceed their expectations
• To assign all customers during hand over process to the ‘Me Connect’ system, explaining all the benefits of the customer App.
• Manage the handover process, creating a personalised experience by preparing for each one individually (radio programming, gift etc.)
Previous experience in a customer facing retail environment is essential however motor trade experience is not a requirement as an extensive training programme into the Brand will be undertaken.
Key Skills/Attributes Required.
High levels of attention to detail
Excellent communication skills, at all levels
A passion for supreme customer satisfaction
A can-do attitude
An interest in changing technologies
Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and alternate Sunday’s on a rota
42 hours per week
Applicants must hold a full driving licence
Added: 11 July 2018
Mercedes-Benz of Guildford
05 August 2018