We want your diesel!
The Diesel Changeover Bonus has arrived and now is the perfect time to buy a new Mercedes-Benz
Upgrade your current diesel vehicle regardless of make or model and receive up to £8,000* off a new Mercedes-Benz on top of the vehicles price, when you trade in any EU1 – EU4 diesel car before 31st December.
What is the Diesel Changeover Bonus valid towards?
The bonus is valid towards the purchase of;
- Any new Mercedes-Benz vehicle Passenger car
- smart petrol models
This offer is available on these models and many more, contact us for more information on these fantastic offers.
To check if your car is eligible please visit the website in the link and follow the steps below:
- Click on the first link 'Find fuel consumption and emissions information on a new or used car'
- Select 'used car (already registered with the DVLA)
- Enter 'What month and year was the car first registered?'
- Find your car from the list of options
- To find the Euro (EU) Standard from your car, select the link in the description column. Scroll down to further details
*Changeover bonus is valid against the purchase of a new Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG and smart petrol models subject to availability. Valid order dates: 9th September 2017 to 31st December 2017. Valid registration dates: 9th September 2017 to 31st March 2018. It is the responsibility of retailers to confirm the emissions standard (EU1/2/3/4) of any trade-in diesel car; this can be checked on the following VCA website: http://carfueldata.direct.gov.uk/search-new-or-used-cars.aspx; a copy of this should be kept. Any vehicles registered between July 1992 and December 2000 are presumed to be EU1 to EU3 cars. This bonus is offered irrespective of the brand of car the customer currently drives, but it must have been registered in the UK in the customer’s name for at least six months prior to the date of order.