Every Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited (“Mercedes-Benz”) customer who is resident in the UK, and aged 18 or older may enter into a free prize draw (the “Draw”) for a chance to win one of ten pairs of VIP passes to the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Factory Tour on Wednesday 2 October 2019 (the “Prize”) at Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport Operations Centre, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 7BD (the “Event”).
The Promoter is Sandown Motors Limited (Company Number 8657001) whose registered address is Holes Bay Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BD (the “Promoter”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
In these terms and conditions, references to masculine include the feminine and the neuter and to the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires. Headings are used for reference only and do not constitute terms of this contract.
Eligibility & Entering
1. To enter into the Draw you must either:
1.1. click the entry button on the email sent on Thursday 5 September 2019 to all UK customers who have provided their email details and opted-in to receive email communications from the Promoter (the “Email”); or
1.2. clicks the entry button on the Promoter’s Facebook post, posted to the Promoter’s Facebook page on Thursday 5 September 2019 (the “Post”) and input the required personal information and details of your vehicle, between the time the Email is sent and the Post is posted on Thursday 5 September 2019 (the “Start Date”) and 23:59:59 on Saturday 7 September 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
2. Entrants must be customers of the Promoter, who reside in the UK and are aged 18 or older at the time of entry into the Draw.
3. Any entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw.
4. Any entries received by non-customers of the Promoter will not be entered into the Draw.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person.
6. Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Draw are not eligible to enter.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. Ten winners of the Prize will be selected at random on Monday 9 September 2019 from all valid entries received before the Closing Date (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”). The selection of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
9. Once the Winners have been selected, they will be notified via telephone from Monday 9 September 2019 (“Notification Date”) using the information provided by the Winner when clicking on the Post, or the details the Promoter has on file for those entering by Email.
10. Each Winner will receive one pair of VIP passes to the Event, one pass for themselves and one pass for a guest of their choosing (the “Guest”). Winners must inform the Promoter of the name of their Guest when they are contacted pursuant to clause 9. Guests must be aged 18 or older.
11. Passes provided will not be by physical tickets. Winners will receive a confirmation email after the Notification Date with joining instructions. Winners and Guests will be included on a guest list for the Event.
12. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 48 hours of the Notification Date, the Promoter may elect to select a new winner from the remaining entrants.
13. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
14. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from the Draw.
15. The Prize is available on the date set out above only being the date of the Event, and no alternative date shall be available. If any Winner is unable to attend on the date set out above, they shall inform the Promoter on the Notification Date and the Promoter shall be entitled to select a new Winner from the remaining entrants.
16. There is no cash alternative available and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the Draw may be re-opened at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
19. Winners and their Guests are responsible for their own travel (to and from the Event), accommodation and refreshment costs in relation to the Event.
20. Any photography and/or filming by Winners or their Guests at the Event is strictly prohibited. Any Winners or Guests found to be breaching this clause will be asked to leave the Event.
21. The Winners and their Guests agree to the use of their names, images and any video footage in any promotional activity of the Promoter following the Draw and at the Event.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
23. Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Winners agree to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw without remuneration.
25. The Prize is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or prize.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, postpone and/or amend the Draw and/or the Event at any time without notice.
27. The Promoter is providing tickets to the Event only. The Promoter accepts no liability arising out of or in connection with the Event.
28. Except in the case of:
28.1. Death or personal injury arising from its negligence;
28.3. Fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
28.4. Any liability which cannot lawfully be excluded and/or limited
None of the Promoter, its group companies and their officers, employees, consultants, representatives, agents, personnel and/or other staff shall be liable in respect of any claim, demand, cost, expense and/or liability arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
30. The Promoter will only process your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Draw as set out in the https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars/content-pool/tool-pages/footer-legal-links/privacy-policy.html?owda=misc
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with them.