Live Chat with Us
Added: 24 November 2017
The A-Class already carried the flag of a youthful brand image for Mercedes-Benz however, the car will now move into a luxurious new design whilst keeping its youthful roots.
Highlights of the new A-Class
· Standard widescreen cockpit (double display)
· No cockpit cowl (cover) above the instruments (completely free-standing screen)
· Optional ambiance illumination in 64 colour, including the staging of the air vents
· Trim parts in genuine wood (open-pored)
· Steering wheel generation from the S-Class
· Front seats with climate control and massage function
· Around 10 percent improved all-round visibility
· More shoulder room, elbow width and headroom
· 29 litres more capacity of the trunk, 20 cm wider charging opening
· Enlarged stowage space in centre console and in door trim
The interior has an a greatly enhanced feeling of spaciousness with better all-round visibility. The new look will include new sporty turbine-look air vents, a multifunctional steering wheel inspired by the S-Class and optional massage seats.
The main attraction of the new interior is the free-standing widescreen cockpit which unlike other models, has no cowls above it.