Live Chat with Us
Added: 08 September 2017
As members of the large and successful S-Class family, the coupé and cabriolet will soon benefit from the same extensive innovations that have just been introduced on the saloon.
· New or functionally considerably extended driving assistance systems
· The modern control and display concept with Widescreen Cockpit and new generation of steering wheels
· Integrated ENERGIZING comfort control
· Innovative OLED tail lamps as standard
· New driving assistance systems with extended functions
· Suspension with eyes now sees even better
· New V8 biturbo with cylinder shutoff, V6 with gliding function
"With their unmistakable, exclusive design and high-class materials with extremely high value appeal in the interior, the new S-Class Coupé and S-Class Cabriolet embody our interpretation of modern luxury. On top of that, both luxury four-seaters feature the latest cutting-edge technology from the S-Class," says Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG with responsibility for Mercedes-Benz Cars Sales.
The further-developed design exudes even greater sportiness while showing off the high technical expertise. S-Class Coupé and Cabriolet feature front aprons with chrome-plated front splitter and voluminous air inlets. The dynamic looks are enhanced by restyled side skirts and chrome-plated twin tailpipe trims with a V12 look.
The AMG Line is also made more dynamic with new front and rear aprons. Especially striking at the front end are the large three-dimensional air inlets, which each include two chrome-plated fins.