The new CLS pioneers the new design idiom of Mercedes-Benz, which is recognisable by its clear contours and reduced lines. Its character is marked by a grille contour that widens towards the base and a forward-slanting front section. Other features include wide, low-set headlamps and two-section tail lights. The four-door coupé will enter the market in March 2018.
Exterior: Self-assured sportiness in the style of Mercedes-Benz coupés
Interior consistent colour scheme, Widescreen cockpit
Standard appointments of the CLS:
· LED High Performance headlamps
· 18-inch light alloy wheels with mixed tyres
· Lane Keeping Assist
· Speed Limit Assist
· 12.3-inch media display
· ambience lighting including illuminated air vents
· Mercedes me connect services
· communication module with LTE
Suspension: There is a choice of three variants.